Wednesday, 6 August 2014

THIS IS ME

THIS IS ME
Hello my name is HAZWAN AFIQ.Today, I am going to share a little bit about myself. My background and my story. Hopefully you guys can find something interesting in my world.

So,my parents gave me the name Hazwan Afiq Hazlan.Actually,I have 1 sister and 1 brother. I was born on 25th May in 1996 at Hospital Besar Kuala Lumpur.that the day I see the world. The world which I need to tackle in order to successfully arced a game called “life”. And yes, like other kids, I grew up normally,I grew up at my home town,A normal and peaceful village which you can see elders kids riding their classic bike to school or what ever their want.

When I was such little kid, I have a habit. A bad one, I spent almost all my hours watching the television. Not just normal channel, almost every programme shown on the television that interest me, and I even skipped my Saturday classes just want to watch my favourite show.my favourite show is cartoon.hihihi.

About my hobby, I like to play snooker. The game can make me forgoted.Snooker has been my passion ever since I was small. I never take it seriously until 2010. When I started to think more maturely, what is our point of existence in life? My favourite was green, Green represents the nature and calming sensation to the eyes. It also helps you relax your body by just watching green colour.

When 2009, I take my first step into the high school. High school life was a big challenge and a huge success and such bittersweet memory that I will keep until death. I appreciate others so much, even if they see me as just a simple character guy in their life, I see them as a major character in mine. With that, respect to others can be tolerated with that type of thinking. Before, all I could bother was just myself, but highschool life made me think. I have met so many awesome people  who has achieved something in life and they made it looks so meaningful. And thus, I decided to set a goal in front of me. And whatever happens, I will move towards that goal. But my dad pass away when I 15 year old,

Thus, after SPM results were out, I decide to do some work that can make money, I have work at Pasar Borong and night market, After 3 month I do the job I have call by  KPTM, Ipoh to continue my study, I hope what I have learned in all this years will be come in handy. I have a dream, and I will move for it even if it’s just a little by little.


Entry:  Self Development
Name: Hazwan Afiq Hazlan
Class:  DIM0109
Date:  23th July 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment