Thursday, 7 August 2014

Drugs addict and Smokers

In this world, there are many things that we try to avoid. But I try to avoid in the matter, such as drug addicts and smokers. I do not mind making friends with them, but at the same time I try to help them to try to remove the habit.

When i asked why them take these thing, they said it's only for fun and eliminate stress. I don't understand why should they take this thing only just for fun and elimate stress? But i don't even care because they all are my friends. No matter what, i trying to give them moral support. 

Two days later, i brought them to go jogging with me. We start jogging at 6.40 am, I see them very sleepy but I still push them too because I tried to restore them from the habit gradually. Before I invite them to go jogging with me, I try to find things that can be to eliminate their habit. Finally I found, one of which is from a workout. We jogging 1 hour non-stop because I'm trying to rectify their breathing. After we finished jogging, we relax by the lake and they fell to the ground. They were so tired and I give them a drink of water.

In the evening, I invite them to go to a restaurant. I reserve food vegetable and fruit for them to eat, and I ordered a yogurt for them. I know it's good for them because I'm trying to get rid of their bad habits. After that, i push them to drink plenty of water. I trying to be more good friend with them to reduce their stress, they are my friend and i don't want to see them like this.

Lastly, I hope the readers who read this entry can take a lesson from the story I'm trying to convey. If readers have a friend like this, do not run away from them and try to change them bit by bit.


Entry: Health and Lifestyle
Name: Muhammad Syahmi Bin Saadon
Class: DIM0109
Date: 01st August 2014


1 comment: