Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Smoking

SMOKING
When I was a young boy, I remember seeing the elders smoking cigarettes. It became something common as time goes. Whenever visiting “warung” they will be chatting together while joking around, leave all the problem aside and have fun with cigarettes on their hands.
As I grow up, I am more aware of the effect by campaigns and commercials everywhere, it seems people are trying to build awareness into youngsters to avoid smoking as much as possible. Main cause is these youngsters is the hope for the future. And hopefully, to create a healthy society, free from smoke. Which of course will drastically improves a lot of things.
Well, too bad because people still smoke. It was not because they ignored the awareness, it is because of addiction. When people starts to smoke, a chemical content in it called as nicotine which is in the tobacco, makes people became very addicted to it. It is the main content that hooks people into smoking, like some drugs, people can simply get used to it, making their body and mind eventually need it. I have met a few people who can resist themselves from smoking, thus I believe people actually can stop smoking if they really want. So, its all back to the people’s heart themselves, whether they want to or not.
Recently, I read an article about e-cigarettes, a battery-powered vaporizer which stimulates tobacco smoking by producing an aerosol that resembles smoke. It generally uses a heating element that vaporizes a liquid solution known as e-liquid. Many believes this is one of the alternatives to stop smoking, but actually there’s a case which people became addicted to it, plus a major drawback. Which they spent a huge amount of money to buy the e-liquid for the electronic cigar to work. 
As conclusion, habit of smoking is an addictive and hard to stop. But nothing is impossible, as its all up to the person itself. I believe human can do a lot of amazing things, thus humans are amazing from each person to another. Last words from me, cigarettes is bad for your health, avoid it before you start it.



Name : Rizal bin Abu Hassan
ID : PTM140704403
Class : DIM0109
Date : 1st August 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment