Friday, 25 July 2014

Life Without Reason.

Hi, my name is Muhammad Syahmi. Today I want to tell about myself.

First of all, my full name Muhammad Bin Syahmi Saadon. I was born in the Maternity Hospital Kuala Lumpur, I was born on December 2, 1996, at 1.05am. I grew up in Selangor. I have two siblings, im the last. My brother named Mohammad Bin Syahir Saadon, he was 23 years old. Already exhausted Degree. He was born on November 22, 1991.

I want to tell about a life without meaning, I want to tell a little story about the past that I had gone through. When I was little, I grew up with loving parents. I'm in love from my parents until I feel I can do whatever I like. When in high school days, I began to be naughty, do not listen to what people say, against said parent, so it makes me a big head.

Form 1, I am constrained by the evil that is done from the area around me. It makes me rude, naughty and stubborn. I'm skipping school, and follow my friends to go hang out. As I form 2, I know the world with fights. I fight with my classmates because of misunderstandings. I was called discipline teacher and I get a warning the first result of my actions. But that did not enlighten me on my actions, it makes me become vindictive. Until one day, I fight with my best friend because he cursed me from behind. Until in 2012 we both talk to each other again.

In 2011, I saw the old uncle with a cane to walk alone in the middle of the city without anyone want to help him to cross the road. At the corner of my heart, I want to help him. I came close to him and led his hands to help him to cross the road. He thanked me and I just responded with a smile. Without a word, I continue to go from there. After that incident, I wondered why I felt so fun after helping elderly uncle was? I feel this is useful to the community and I have one to use. After that, I began to change. I do not fight, I try to be the best to both of my parents, I try to be a useful person.

After I changed, I feel calm. I'm trying to be better. I try to stay away from the bad influence of my environment but it will not happen all at once because I know I will not be able to change things around me without any help from the person who is around me. I tried to get closer to my God, but I can't because my old attitudes is still there. I tried and tried, so I can change myself bit by bit. I got help from my friends, Nurain Helina. She helped me, gave me the spirit. I will never forget help she told me. But unfortunately she died on 25 May 2013, I felt the loss of she until now because to me she is the only my best friend that I ever have. She died because of an accident, a car driven by her brother crashed because the car is squeezed from the opposite direction. Her brother safe, but she did not.

After that incident, I wondered when I would die? No matter how old we are, we never know when we will die. We'll never know!

After a year passed, I still remember she in my mind. But her face gave me strength to continue my studies, I got an offer at Kolej Poly-Tech MARA Ipoh in the diploma in Multimedia. I feel grateful, this may be my chance to be successful. Insha allah.

Finally, I would like to say that we can change ourselves. If you feel in yourself to change ourselves, change because it is still not too late.

Entry: Self Development
Name: Muhammad Syahmi Bin Saadon
Class: DIM0109
Date: 23 July 2014

1 comment:

  1. Wow....What a sharing. Your writing is very inviting. What a big shift you had in your life. No one could ever imagine that just a little incident could bring great change in someone's life. How great God is... So I would like to conclude that every experience no matter what it is..good or bad..will have something precious that comes with it..it is just depend on us how to and what to collect from it. Could not wait for your next entry... i wish to know more about the girl you mentioned had helped you a lot.

    ReplyDelete