Friday, 25 July 2014

How I Ended Up Here [Self Development]

HOW I ENDED UP HERE NOW
Hello, Rizal’s here. Today, I am going to share a little bit about myself. My background and my story. Hopefully you guys can find something interesting in this entry.

So, let’s start with my name, my parents gave me the name Rizal bin Abu Hassan. Up until now, I am still confused why they had to choose that name. Actually, all my sibling’s name starts with Z’s, until me, the youngest. But instead of that, let’s just say I adapted myself with it. So to say your name reflects yourself in life. I was born on 16th November in 1996 at Hospital Mentakab, Pahang. Thus, on that day I see the world. The world which i need to tackle in order to successfully aced a game called “life”. And yes, like other kids, I grew up normally, or so I thought, in a village. A normal and peaceful village which you can see elders riding their classic bike to “warung”. Where people talks to each other, where people smiles and laugh everyday.

When I was such little kid, I have a habit. A bad one, I spent almost all my hours watching the television. Not just normal channel, almost every programme shown on the television interest me. I still remember the old big television we used to have, it was Panasonic branded old fashioned television. And I even skipped Saturday classes just to watch my favourite show.

About my hobby, I like to draw. The idea of being able to paint anything on a sheet of paper really hit me. I like colours, my favourite was green. Green represents the nature and calming sensation to the eyes. It also helps you relax your body by just watching green colour. Drawing has been my passion ever since I was small. I never take it seriously until 2011. When I started to think more maturely, what is our point of existence in life?

Highschool life was a big challenge, but to me it was a huge success and such bittersweet memory that I will keep until death. I appreciate others so much, even if they see me as just a simple character guy in their life, I see them as a major character in mine. With that, respect to others can be tolerated with that type of thinking. Before, all I could bother was just myself, but highschool life made me think. I have met so many awesome people, Raja Shamri, Nick Vujicic, who has achieved something in life and they made it looks so meaningful. And thus, I decided to set a goal in front of me. And whatever happens, i will move towards that goal. 

Thus, after SPM results were announced, I was in the top 10 best in my school, which made me really happy. Unfortunately, its too early, I did not get into any government universities. But after a quick research about opportunity, a little self motivation, a pinch of luck and hardship. I ended up here, in KPTM, Ipoh. I hope what I have learned in all this years will be come in handy. I have a dream, and I will move for it even if it’s just a little by little.

Entry:  Self Development
Name:  Rizal bin Abu Hassan
Class:  DIM0109
Date:  23th July 2014

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rizal...nice reading your entry..but how i wish you could write more so that we could know you better. So what is the development take has taken place... you think is obvious and you want to share.

    ReplyDelete